MUFG ISFT is searching for a Data Flow Engineer to join the team. The successful candidate will be part of a team which will be responsible for the correct, timely and efficient flow of data from various source systems to various end points.
- Develop necessary components for data transformation, data validation and mapping process.
- Develop necessary components to establish connection with various sources and destination systems via API, SFTP and any other communication protocol.
- Perform thorough testing and validation to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification.
- Provide post implementation support and troubleshoot any potential issues.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to operation teams and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Analyse complex issues and interact with the responsible teams, such as operations, internal developers and 3rd party teams, until the resolution is achieved.
- Development and maintenance of data flow infrastructure.
- Develop analytics tools that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency.
- Prepare documentation of existing and new data flows as well as clients’ procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years commercial experience with and programming languages such as Python.
- Experience with ETL tools and understanding of ETL processes (experience with Apache NiFi will be considered an advantage).
- Experience in data-related process controls.
- Experience working with a team of developers to achieve planned process deliverables.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service.