Scope Markets is a rapidly expanding, International Investment Group with offices around the world. Our headquarter office for our global operations are located in Limassol, Cyprus. Scope Markets aims to provide the best in class trading infrastructure to cater to the needs of all types of clients from the beginners to the very ultimate institutional traders.
We are extraordinarily proud to provide cutting-edge technology, speedy execution, and low-latency solutions to our clients to ensure the most optimal trading environment through strategic placement of trading servers, and robust software and hardware.
- Develop fast and secure applications from a list of requirements.
- Translate UI/UX designs into responsive interfaces.
- Develop and consume APIs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to act independently with little supervision and great work ethic.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and ability to quickly learn new programming skills when required.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a similar full-time position.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and MVC.
- Experience in programming with Js frameworks React and Vue.
- Experience in programming with Laravel.
- Experience in writing automated tests for your code.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Bootstrap 4 or any CSS framework knowledge will be considered an advantage.
Optional but will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS.
- Knowledge of Composer dependency manager.
- Experience in programming with Node.js.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Understanding of: Realtime / Socket programming, GraphQL, Docker, CI/CD.
- Mobile application development
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience and skills.
- Annual discretionary performance-based bonus.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Company health insurance.
- Company discount card scheme.
- Energetic and friendly multicultural environment.
- Comfortable and modern working space closer to the city center.
- Opportunities for training and development and career opportunities.
- Annual company events/parties for employee’s interaction and engagement.