Be part of our international team, whether you are starting your career or looking for professional growth, apply today and join our award-winning company!
We are seeking for Engineers with proven knowledge of .Net and ASP.Net.
Our Software Engineers will be responsible for coding, debugging, maintaining, supporting, implementing and validating applications whilst collaborating and communicating with appropriate parties. They will further maintain and utilise application and programming documents in the development of code, recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards, and create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
- Developing code for TSYS Software independently or with support from Team Leader using various tools and owning responsibility for quality assurance of their development
- Solving client software issues and supporting the client software life cycle
- Performing corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalating alternative proposals as necessary
- Communicating and enforcing coding standards.
- Good knowledge and understanding of object orientated programming concepts
- Good knowledge of and development experience using any of the mainstream .NET development languages and ASP.NET application frameworks and developing multi-user Web applications using ASP.NET
- Experience with multi-user web application development using .NET Core framework with knowledge of MVC
- Experience developing .NET Window applications using WinForms and/or WPF
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming paradigms plus experience using Microsoft Visual Studio in a development environment
- Excellent knowledge in SQL. Oracle and PL/SQL and a good working knowledge of relational DBMS
- Good knowledge of Windows Server including knowledge of IIS
- Experience writing technical solutions and converting business requirements into technical specifications
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, BCA, MCA, B Tech
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.