MindGeek is an international company and one of the largest tech companies in Cyprus developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products. Our exceptional team consists of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology.
Successful Candidates will help the QA team deliver top quality features through extensive, fast paced testing and regression. As our SQA Tester you will take part and refine test plans to ensure increasingly thorough test coverage as well as execute the refined plans. You will also provide the team with the latest testing status of features in development and will be collaborating closely with the extended team to deliver world-class online features and services. The candidate will be joining a team of outgoing individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture which promotes flexibility and balance.
- Refine test plans for a wide range of online services.
- Constant execution of test plans and ad hoc requests
- Heightened sense of awareness and attention to detail during the feature creation and audit processes
- Partnering and collaborating with all departments throughout the SDLC
- Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
- Mobile/PC/Console/Mac testing
- Test experience throughout all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive experience with bug management, tracking and reporting programs (i.e. TestTrack Pro, Jira, Bugzilla).
- Closely familiar with the software development cycles and version control.
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance and Manual Testing
- Experience with black box, gray box, white box
- Light experience with automation.
- Shipped multiple features, games, web pages, web features, services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience (preferably technical discipline) is a plus.
- Experience with test case creation and test plan organization.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong resource management skills
- Exceptional, clear and effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Self-driven ability to work independently
- Strong team spirit
- Strong organizational skills and an unwavering attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out-of-the-box
- Solid time management skills
- Innate sense of customer service and desire to deliver only the best quality product
- Open-minded and down to earth
- Adaptability and humility
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual salary increases
- Bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more