As a Test Engineer you will be working primarily on our online casino platform, in addition to some other internal technologies. As an integral part of the team, you will execute test cases, research bugs, file detailed bug reports and verify developer bug fixes. You will work closely with our development team, communicating issues directly to Product Owners and Engineers to ensure the quality of our product.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Generation and execution of test plans with limited supervision.
- Identify issues outside of the normal test boundaries (testing outside the box).
- Report bugs with clear and straightforward reproducible steps and check similar issues that are being tested.
- Report on the user experience and test results, escalating when necessary.
- Run tests directly against our API via a command line interface.
- Ability to identify bugs, duplicate them, perform additional research, and track the bug lifecycle.
- Any previous experience in the IT sector is an advantage .
- University degree in Computer Science or any related field is a big advantage.
- Working experience with Jira is a big advantage.
- Be detail-oriented and organized with your thought process.
- Have a proactive mindset, with the ability to multitask.
- Have a positive attitude, good people skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience using and interacting with a REST API, and other web-based technologies, a plus
- Excellent command of English Language